If you're interested in a BlackBerry unlock code, I'm sure you'll find our prices competitive at £2.99 per unlock code. We also do bulk unlocking for 5 or more BlackBerry devices. Please get in touch with us via the Contact Us page to get a quote.
In order to process your unlock code we will be needing some details about you and your BlackBerry device. Specifically we will be needing your IMEI number and MEP ID of your device. Depending on your BlackBerry operating system (OS), the process for obtaining your MEP ID, will differ.
If you already have these details you can go ahead and enter these details here to purchase your unlock code. If not, follow the instructions below to get your MEP ID and IMEI.
Finding the IMEI of your BlackBerry device
There are a couple of ways to find the IMEI of your device.
- Type *#06# on the dial screen. This brings up your IMEI.
- Go to Options->Device->Device and Status Information. You can find your IMEI here.
- You can also find it printed on a sticker on the device's original box.
- Our MEP Reader will also capture your IMEI as well as your MEP ID
Obtaining your MEP ID
BlackBerry OS 6 and below
If you have a BlackBerry device with and OS 4, 5, or 6 you can obtain your MEP ID by using our MEP reader. You can download this using one of the links below.
Alternatively, you can use the simpler option of using the PRD of your BlackBerry device. This can be found under the battery of you device, as show in the image below. You can enter this PRD number into the MEP section using the link below.
BlackBerry OS 7
If you have any of the models in the BlackBerry 7 line then you will have to find your MEP ID from the list below. In some cases, they codes are model specific, so please double check it is compatible with your BlackBerry model before proceeding. If you have any doubts or questions please contact us before purchasing your unlock code.
- O2: MEP-06424-002
- Orange: MEP-42490-002
- Three: MEP-24124-001
- T-Mobile: MEP-42490-002
- Virgin Mobile (except for Torch 9810): MEP-29080-003
- Virgin Mobile (Torch 9810 Only): MEP-29080-002
- Vodafone: MEP-06814-005
- AT&T: MEP-04598-005
- Sprint: MEP-14052-002
- T-Mobile: MEP-04104-008
- Verizon: MEP-15326-002
- Bell: MEP-30218-002
- Fido: MEP-23361-001
- MTS: MEP-24660-003
- Rogers: MEP-04626-002
- Telus: MEP-14074-004
- Videotron: MEP-33006-002
- Virgin Mobile: MEP-30218-002
- Wind: MEP-29318-002
- A1: MEP-07484-007
- B-Mobile Caribbean countries): MEP-10129-006
- Bouygues (France): MEP-08918-001
- Cable and Wireless: MEP-10129-006
- Claro: MEP-11534-008
- Digicel: MEP-14896-005
- Digitel (Venezuela): MEP-20669-001
- Etisalat: MEP-11414-002
- Globe (Philippines): MEP-07754-001
- IUSACELL (Mexico, 9360, 9380, 9860, 9900 Only): MEP-24667-002
- IUSACELL (Mexico, 9650 9810 Only): MEP-24667-004
- Koodo (9360, 9790): MEP-34870-002
- Lime: MEP-10129-006
- Meteor (Ireland): MEP-41468-001
- Mobilicity: MEP-31845-002
- Mobinil (Egypt): MEP-07723-007
- Movistar (Mexico - 9360, 9900 Only): MEP-06041-012
- Movistar (Mexico - 9790 Only): MEP-06041-017
- Movistar (Spain, 9360, 9810, 9790, 9860 OnlY): MEP-06041-012
- Movistar (Spain, 9380 Only): MEP-06041-016
- Movistar (Venezuela, 9360, 9380 ONLY): MEP-06041-017
- Movistar (All other Latin America countries - 9860, 9900 Only): MEP-06041-012
- MTN (South Africa): MEP-04103-002
- NTT DOCOMO (Japan): MEP-12978-001
- O2 (Ireland):MEP-06424-002
- Optus (Australia): MEP-4103-001
- Orange (Dominican republic): MEP-07723-007
- Orange (France): MEP-07723-007
- Orange (Poland): MEP-07723-007
- Orange (Romania): MEP-07723-007
- Orange (Spain, 9360 Only): MEP-07723-007
- Orange (Spain, 9900 Only): MEP-42490-002
- Orange (Switzerland 9900): MEP-07723-007
- SFR: MEP-05277-005
- Sasktel: MEP-30218-002
- Smartone/Vodafone (Hong Kong): MEP-04103-001
- Telcel (Mexico): MEP-30669-001
- Tigo: MEP-27488-001
- VIP: MEP-07484-007
- Vodacom (S.Africa): MEP-04103-002
- Vodafone (Australia): MEP-11246-002
- Vodafone (Egypt): MEP-09070-001
- Vodafone (Spain): MEP-06813-002
- Vodafone (Ireland): MEP-06814-005
- Yoigo (Spain): MEP-42517-001
Note: If your network is not shown and you know the MEP ID, please let us know but contacting us> and we can add it to the list
Once you have these details, enter them on the next page. After which you can make a payment through PayPal.
*Thanks to Free My BlackBerry for compiling the original list of MEP ID's*